Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My New Coupon Fun

So, I am very excited to take my couponing and saving to the next level! I have been trying to increase my coupon use for about a year... it has been going pretty well, but I recently met a group of women who regularly spend $30 -$40 and save at least $400. Crazy isn't it? So I am working on reading through materials and websites and organizing all the hundreds of coupons and then setting myself up to save a lot! I will let you know how it goes. And I am going to post tips and tricks that I learned. :)

As for the family news, things are still about the same. Josh loves his job, I love staying home with Madi, and Madi is doing great! She will be TWO in December!! I can't believe how fast time has gone by. We will be having a Disney Princess birthday party, since she has a slight obsession with princesses. :) I am thinking for halloween she is going to be a ballerina... i think that would be fun. I still can't believe how smart she is. Just yesterday she began playing a memory game on my computer and within minutes she was finishing matching 8 cards in a matter of seconds. How can she learn so fast? She has a HUGE vocabulary (over 300 words, yes we counted... :) ) and is just very very smart. Madi does something to amaze me every day. What a wonderful daughter she is.

Well, thats all for now. I will actually try and post pictures soon!

No comments: