Monday, July 27, 2009

Its been a while....

Wow.  Its been over a year since my last blog.... life has been a whirlwind and things have changed a lot.  Madi is now 19 months old! I can't believe how fast time passes.  She has a HUGE vocabulary and the best memory I've ever seen.  You can tell her a word or show her something once and she remembers it forever.  I can't believe her 2 year old birthday is just around the corner.  She has been taking swimming lessons this month and absolutely loves it.  She doesn't mind going underwater at all, and my panic attacks are lessoning each time she goes in! :0) 

 We are back in Lakeland and Josh is the High School Pastor at FBC @ the Mall (www.fbclakeland.org).  He absolutely loves it.  He loves the Student Ministry Team and is just having the best time of his life.  :) It is nice to be home.  I am loving getting to know the students and trying to plan events and hang out with everyone.  We stay so busy and fall into bed each night exhausted, but its a good busy! I will try to post some pictures of Madi in the next couple of days.  I have about 3 months worth waiting to be uploaded.  Haha.  

We are definitely learning lots of things since arriving and most of all I think the dreaded patience.  We are having to wait on purchasing a home and its disappointing, but our faith and trust in God is growing and His timing is perfect.  I am trying not to be a "worry wart" and leave my anxiety on God's shoulders.... and I am getting better. :) 

No comments: