Monday, February 11, 2008

Growing Up...

Well, Madison is growing up sooo quickly! She is now 2 months old. Last week, we moved her into her own room. So, Madi is sleeping in her crib now! Apparently, she loves it. She sleeps about 7 - 8 hours now... I guess Josh's snoring kept her up... haha. :0) Madi has also discovered her hands and feet now... so she has been eating her fingers and kicking us for the past couple of weeks! She is also continuing to talk more and more. She says a lot of vowels now and sometimes I am almost sure she says a word... yesterday I know I heard her say "hug." :)

We had more pictures taken of her yesterday by our good friend Kellie... I know they are going to be great. I'll post some when I get them! If you'd like to see more of Madi's 5 week pics you can go here... http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=90927&l=3db1d&id=717065018. Well, that's all for now!

No comments: